How to Download Myjio app for PC and laptop – Installation process on Myjio for pc….
Reliance Jio a company of many products and services offers best and quality for their esteem clients. Fact is pioneer clients benefited more from the company but might be using the old ways of applications. This where the new clients and recent surpass others by getting all new and organized services and products. In the past the company offered hotlines and toll-free numbers for clients to call in case issues arises. We can see more data about on Myjio app for pc.
Disappointing fact is when you find the call engaged while your burning issue cannot wait. This might give the feeling of neglect from the company. However, this not the case as Jio has really grown and having lot of clients who want to earn what to do with new products and services.
The company came up with new thought of introducing an app. Here you can access all services and products. You can format any detail of your account without the personal contact with Jio customer care. MYjio app is the app which can be downloaded from all smart devices.
The app contains features which are designed for self-help and well structured. You can install the apps from this service. We have the Jio TV, Jio cinema for PC. Android and IOS users enjoy such services and more each day. Getting same services for your PC proves a bit difficult as the settings are different.
How to download and install MYjio app for PC
Getting the app is quite tricky but with this article one get guidelines and simple steps for installation. Have strong internet before starting the process.
- Go to your web browser using your PC and from here download Bluestacks app. Note this should be the latest version.
- After the download install the app to your drive, give the process some time.
- Now when the process is done go on and run the Bluestacks app on your PC.
- Some instruction and guidelines will be displayed for first time users. they are to read and continue following until the process is done and the desktop page is reflected.
- Go to the play store app where the system will prompt you to enter all google email information. It okay proceed with the instructions to complete the process. users who don’t have google account can create one from the same page.
- Gmail activation in the bluestacks app will assist the play store to show and from here you can search for Myjio app.
- You will type the word in the search bar immediately it appears you can install the app.
- Give the system sometime when it appears download the app and later install it. this also will take few minutes.
- With the process over you can enjoy all services in Myjio app. This will work same way as the mobile app.
Users who will use the app from the PC are required to keep the app private to avoid unauthorized users. This can be done by hiding the apps icon from the desktop or renaming it ensure to log out each time to avoid fraud or wrong usage of the app.