Reliance Jio is really taking the telecom market with a bang as it introduces more products each day. The company has affordable and quality services which overtakes all other telecom companies in the country. This is well adhered to as clients are really owning up to the company buying and trying out their products.
The company has gained number and has the big thought of launching other services like 5G services. Clients can enjoy the apps which are easy to download and install in the smartphone devices. the company goes further to set process of serving the users who need the apps from their PC.
We have Jio TV, Jio cinema and Jio music this being just a few to mention. Taking the Jio cinema app where one can enjoy a variety of the movies and TV shows. This works well as one can watch the movies away from home or at work. For the service to work one need to connect to reliable internet connection.
Today we focus on having the app on the PC, this makes it more fun as the pictures will appear big and give the feeling of full screen.
Process of downloading and installing the Jio cinema for pc
- Form the PC open the web browser of your choice.
- Now key in the word Bluestacks on the search bar and give it sometime.
- The Bluestacks official page will show where you are to download the Bluestacks installer.
- Give the download some seconds as its determined by the internet speed.
- After the process continue and run the app on your PC then install it on the local drive or other part of the PC.
- Now open the Bluestacks app.
Jio cinema app for pc installation process
- Proceed by opening the Bluestacks app using the desktop icon on the screen.
- The app will bring forth some guidelines and instruction which you’re required to read through. This happens for first timers, follow the pages given and manual until you are done and back to the desk top icon.
- Now your prompted to open the google play store app from the same PC.
- Here the system will request for the Gmail account and if one has they are to fill all the details pertaining the Gmail account. for new users with no Gmail account you can open it from the same page to proceed with the app installation.
- Next go to the search bar on the top of the page and enter the word Jio cinema.
- The app will search and the download the app, give it some minutes and when done the installation process will commence.
- Now log on to the Jio account and fill in the required details of this account from here you can now enjoy the Jio cinema app from your PC.
This how easy the process goes and works better with strong internet connection to avoid buffering or delays. The company offers movies and show of all types and languages.