Many Jiofi users tend to experience slow internet speeds without knowing the real reason behind this problem. Slow browsing speed can be very frustrating especially if you are in a hurry since your will have to cope with the slow processing speed. It is for this reason that you need to examine the tips which will increase your Jiofi Internet Speed.
Fortunately, there are so many methods that you can use to improve your internet connection when using a Jiofi device. In this post, we are going to examine the reasons behind slow internet speeds and how to solve these issues.
Reasons behind slow Jiofi Internet Speed
Below are some of the reasons as to why you may be experiencing slow internet speeds while using your jiofi personal hotspot
- Surpassing the data usage limit
Sometimes you may surpass your daily, weekly or monthly data usage limit which is provided by your plan. This action tends to reduce the browsing speeds to about 128kbps.
- Too many users at a time
The Jiofi device is set in that it can accommodate 10 users at a time. Exceeding the number of users can also cause slow internet speeds since the Jiofi goes through a lot in order to serve all the devices which are connected.
- Wrong Jio APN Settings
Having a wrong Jio APN settings is likely to cause slow internet speeds since your device can no longer follow the usual protocol when connecting to the internet.
Placing your Jiofi router more than 10 metres from the device will lead to slow internet speeds. This is because the device is designed to offer internet connection within a given radius. Apart from distance, walls, microwaves or any other electrical appliance that are close to your Jiofi router may also limit your browsing speeds.
How to Increase the Jiofi Internet Speed
Below is a list of tricks and tips that will help you increase the internet speeds of your jiofi router.
- Place your Jiofi router close to an open space which is free from walls or any electrical gadget like a Microwave. This action ensures that the router has an easy connection to the main central network tower.
- Reliance Jio releases a new Jiofi Firmware version on a regular basis in order to make it easy for people to use their Jiofi Router. You should therefore make sure that you have the latest Jiofi Firmware version in order to increase the browsing speed.
- Make sure that you have set up a wireless encryption password on your Jiofi personal hotspot. By doing so, you will be able to restrict the number of people who are using your router this increasing the internet speed.
- Change the DNS to open DNS. Doing this is very easy since you can get the instructions from Jiofi official website.
With these steps, you will be able to enjoy fast internet speeds when using your Jiofi device. Make sure you examine each tip carefully if you are to solve the issue of slow internet speeds with ease.